Friday, March 12, 2010

Blogger Challenge: Baiastice = Love



Sissy Pessoa is one of the great designers in SL. You never know what to expect and each release tops the next. I have been a HUGE fan of her work for two years. Her creativity knows no bounds, and I love that she makes everything from sexy streetwear to haute couture.

On one of my recent random shopping trips, I ended up in Baiastice and fell in love with this stunning red gown. It literally jumped out at me... so much in fact I asked Elysium Eilde to do a photo of me in it. Her photography work was the only way to do it true justice.

So this is my ode to Sissy... Thank you for sharing your joy and passion for fashion with us all.

Blogger Challenges are a wonderful way for our community to share our appreciation for the designers we love. My challenge to you is very simple... Share your favorite Baiastice creation with us all. Be creative! Have Fun!



Style Card:
Gown - Baiastice - Shantung Flower
Hat - ALB - Flower Poppy Violet by Analee Balut
Necklace - Paper Couture - Multi Strand I Dream of India Necklace
Shoes - Stiletto Moody - Bare Lauren in Red
Skin - KA - Bardot Vivienne in Pale Dark Brows Make Up 01
Hair - Mirone - Ceria v2 in Mahogany

1 comment:

theepoop said...

thx vixie =]
http://theedigitalmorningbooboo.blogspot.com/2010/03/thee-blogger-challenge-baiasticelove.html