Friday, February 18, 2011

[B/W Chic]



Black and white is the epitome of chic. B/W plus inventive designs is just impeccable. Donna Flora by Squint Larnia is one of my favorite brands in Second Life and every time I visit her store I find something new to love. The Maui has been release for sometime but I loved the mood it created with the high ruffled collar. Lulu Jameson and Fauve Beaumont are the loveliest people and the creative force behind the brand Plume. I picked up the Volute, a fabulously unique hair with multi stacked buns with cages to keep every little hair in place. J'adore! Last but not least, I wanted to give you all a sneak peek into an upcoming release. Nardya of Nadcotix has been a busy bee lately working on some amazing new shoes (I've had the pleasure to see and you guys will LOVE), but before those are released she's revamped an old fav of mine... Absinthe. You can pick up this special edition B/W version at The Dressing Room Blue when it opens today.



Hair - Plume - Volute in Snow
Skin - Redgrave - Trinity Daylight in Luster
Dress - Donna Flora - Maui
Earrings - Miamai - River in White
Shoes - Nardcotix - Absinthe B&W [TDR Special - Release TODAY]