Thursday, November 15, 2012

[Urban] Chic


I adore Giz Seorn to infinity and beyond! She is the sweetest person and a fabulous designer, who along with her partner Auster, make the best couple in SL. GizzA is chock full of amazing creations from casual to couture. There truly is something for everyone - men and women alike!  As one of her "HEROES", I feel everyday like a kid at Christmas from her generosity. Honestly, I don't think I could ever really show her how appreciative I am for all she does for me, her friends and her group. So, here I am today trying to show off her amazing mesh tube dress and clutch!



Mesh really is just fabulous! I love that I can try pretty much any pose and it holds the correct shape. I love the detailing and textures that have more life with the platform. The entire look is mesh except for the hair from Lelutka (it's one of my favs!). 


 The MOLiCHiNO fur collar is on my must-have accessory list for this fall. It's like the perfect fashion pop to any outfit. Aurelia did a fabulous job with this collar and I do hope she releases MORE colors. HINT HINT!



I'm still loving the Faith skin from [PXL]. It's really well made and a much softer version of his traditional skins. He has done a great job putting out the skins too for purchase, you have numerous options for eyes and lips to add to your package. Plus the base skin comes with a freckle options, which I'm so happy for because I don't have to use one of my valuable tattoo layers.


I do love the poses from Slouch by Eira Juliesse!! Her poses are very editorial and perfect for runway or photography. She's currently just on Marketplace until she builds stock to open her inworld location. Stay tuned, because great things are coming from her!

Happy shopping everyone!!

Model/Photographer: Vixie Rayna 

Style Card AFTER the Jump!



Style Card:
Hair - [LeLutka] - OSCAR - Bournville
Skin - [PXL] - FAITH - PA PA NE MEB C2 FR with Dark Lips & Cat Eyes
Teeth - REDGRAVE - Teeth
Fur Collar -  MOLiCHiNO - *MESH* Relaxed Tunic Collar
Dress - GizzA - Mesh Tube Dress / Bandage - [Black] (+leggings) *NEW*
Necklace - MG - Necklace - Aletta - GROUP - SILVER
Hands -  Slink - Mesh Hands *NEW*
Ring - MG - RING - Roho - Large
Clutch - GizzA - Mesh Clutch Bags - [Beige]
Socks -  -CG- 2. Dotty Stockings - Dark Black
Boots -  Maitreya - Radical Boots - Black

Poses - Slouch by Eira Juliesse *NEW*

Set Pieces -
Location -  Built by Vixie Rayna
Bench & Rug  - Scarlett Creative
Vases - The Loft

No comments: