Friday, December 7, 2012

[TDR]fusion


TDR Fusion opens it's doors today at 12pm SLT! It's chocked full of amazing goodness with a ton of designer bargains ranging from 40-70L!  Here's a quick mix I put together with a few awesome pieces. You'll notice I'm channeling a bit of Miss Amy Winehouse today. Can you hear the tunes from my radiooooooo? "I told you I was trouble...I told you I'm no goooooood!"


The new snow leopard coat from Mimikri is a luxe find for a super bargain at TDR Fusion! You can't beat the 70L price. It will make a fierce addition to anyone's wardrobe. I can see you all now banging on thedoors to get in...patience my little ones, it will open soon!!


I'm pretty sure that everyone will be drooling over Siddean Munro's new Vanity boots! With three colors for sale, this bargain is not to be missed. I love the zipper accents on the side. Super amazing mesh of course, I think everything Siddean touches turns to GOLD!

Of course I couldn't live with out one of the awesome finds from The ARCADE, the Tee*fy Cassette Radios. Super cool and perfect for amping up any style!


MORE, more... MORE...AFTER the JUMP!



Hope you all will enjoy the new TDR!! It's going to be a fashion mecca for us all. Big thanks to all the designers who are participating and the genius organizers... Linka Demina and Jocelyn Anatine!

Happy Shopping!

Love, Vi

Model/Photographer: Vixie Rayna

Style Card:
Hair: ::Exile:: - Collide:Sable
Glasses: [LeeZu!] - Twiggy Glasses SMALL (mesh,not rigged,texture change)
Skin: *YS & YS* - Persefone Eyecat *TDR FUSION*
Lipstick: PIDIDDLE - LipColor - Hot Sauce / GappedTeeth
Coat: Mimikri - Fur Jacket / Luxe snow leopard_S *TDR FUSION*
Shirt: [LeeZu!] - BDSM Infirmiere /red (Past Gift - No Longer Avail)
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hand Smoking/Mouse
Cigarette: .la petite morte. - long cigarrette (wear)
Radio: Tee*fy - Cassette Radio Red *ARCADE*
Purse: Tee*fy -Mini Crossbody Bag color block red/black
Shorts: mijn.botique - / cloth / leather shorts S *TDR FUSION*
Socks: Pig - Knee Sock Mit Suspenders - Couch Cushion in the Sun Sock
Boots: Slink - Vanity Boot S Red *TDR FUSION*

Poses:-.label motion.- Lena Poses *TDR FUSION*




No comments: