Saturday, August 17, 2013

[Street]Couture

Lately real life has been taking up a tremendous amount of my days but it makes me enjoy my creative time in-world so much more. There are seriously so many events right now, it's becoming very hard to keep up. Today I wanted to show off a brilliant new gown from CIA Designs for The Black Fair and this amazing one-armed mesh tattoo from a new-to-me brand Tenjin.

Oh and I had to join in on Berry's Meme of the week!  I'm quite ashamed of my inventory. My dear friend Miaa has been encouraging me to organize - at this point I think it's beyond hope. But I do try to clean it out ever so often.

Meme Instructions: Copy and paste the questions and answers below, delete my answers and input your own. Don’t forget to leave a comment with your link so I can come by and read it!
  1. What is your current inventory number? – 119,779 (please don't judge :p)
  2. If you had to delete your whole inventory and could only keep one thing, what would it be? – Animation Override (it's got tons of animations from a lot of different places and it makes me feel like ME)
  3. What is the last thing you purchased? – Paper Couture 2013 Collection  - Jewelry & Hats
  4. Which item do you wear most often? – Glam Affair Freckles
  5. When you search for the word penis, how many items pop up? (NO LYING!) – 5 (one penis object the remaining are joke photos - click HERE to see.)
Today's tuneage is from Foxes! A great new song that helped inspire the feeling of this post. Music is my muse!

Be safe out there my little fashionistas! The world is full of great finds, shop responsibly!

Happy Shopping!

Love, Vi

Do you like what you see? For all the great scoop, follow my blog and like my FB page!

Model/Photographer: Vixie Rayna

Styling Details AFTER The Jump!


Style Card:
Hair: booN  -YNO421 - chocolate
Skin: Essences - Semiluna - Light Rose (Cherry Blossom) *brunette* [From March TLC]
Eyes: IKON - Eternal Eyes - Glass (S)
Lashes: Cake - Deco
Gown: [CIA Designs] - Eleganza [NEW] *Black Fair 2013*
Tattoo:  Tenjin - Passion  - Faded - S [NEW] *Acid Lily Gallery*
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands (av) Casual/ Elegant XS
Ring: .Shi : Eye Ring_L [Black]
Feet: [Gos] - Barefoot - Arched - S
Poses: Ma Vie by Mavi Beck [NEW]

Location: Mayfair

No comments: