Sunday, September 8, 2013

Fuel[stop]


The September round of Collabor88 opens in just a few hours and I've got a little sneaky peek for you. Let's just say there is a ton of fall goodness just waiting to be scooped up.  I fell in love with the booties from Fri.day and the scalloped sweater from The Secret Store. So, I threw them on and headed over to the fabulously cool PLAAKA sim for some pictures.


Of course I had to mix it up with a few of my favorite finds from The Arcade. You have to love the sunglasses from Glow Studio and the amazing Candy skin from Glam Affair.  If you haven't nabbed up everything from the gachas, you still have 22 days. Someone should do a countdown of that too!

I can't believe how fast this year is rolling by, seems like it was only yesterday we were celebrating New Year's!  Feels good to be heading into Fall though, you can really feel the crispness in the air. You'll be see me diving into some more Fall looks soon.

Oh some tuneage for you lovelies! I randomly heard this song today, Problem by Natalia Kills (Remix). It's totally awesome. Makes you wanna be a bad girl! Enjoy!

Be safe out there my little fashionistas! The world is full of great finds, shop responsibly!

Happy Shopping!

Love, Vi

Do you like what you see? For all the great scoop, follow my blog and like my FB page!

Model/Photographer: Vixie Rayna

Styling Details AFTER The Jump!


Style Card:
Hair: !lamb. - Blush (Mesh) - Honeycomb Ombre
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy - America - 05 D [NEW] *The ARCADE*
Eyes: IKON - Eternal Eyes - Glass (S)
Makeup: [K]  - Mango Disco 04
Glasses: [glow] - Deer Glasses (mesh) (animal)RARE [NEW] *The ARCADE*
Shirt: The Secret Store - Scallop Sweater - Milk - M [NEW] *Collabor88*
Necklace: LaGyo - Asuncion necklace gold
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands (av) Casual/Elegant XS
Ring: MG - Rings - Maya Sun Goddess  Ring - Large - L - GOLD  [NEW] *FAMESHED*
Clutch: MONS - Croco Clutch Bag - Sephia (pose1)
Belt: Tee*fy - Thick Peplum Belt Add-on Brown M
Shorts: MOLiCHiNO - Kaia Shorts XS
Booties: fri. - Allison.Boots (Regular) - Hot.Cocoa with Sock Tops [NEW] *Collabor88*

Poses: Label Motion by Anne Dakun
Location: PLAAKA

No comments: