Wednesday, November 6, 2013

[POP]



"Live fast. Die young. Bad girls do it well." M.I.A. might pull off the bad girl better, but I couldn't help throwing a little 'tude in my new outfit from DirtyMind.  Bad girls still rock pink, right?


Super quick post on a Wednesday!  I've had this punk inspired look in my closet for a month, just trying to find a little time to do it some justice. Be your own 'Bad Girl' with a dose of M.I.A.

Stay tuned this month, I'll have some great previews from Shoetopia 2013 starting  next week!

Be safe out there my little fashionistas! The world is full of great finds, shop responsibly!

Happy Shopping!

Love, Vi

Do you like what you see? For all the great scoop, follow my blog and like my FB page!

Model/Photographer: Vixie Rayna

Styling Details AFTER The Jump!


Style Card:
Hair: booN - AFL221 pink
Skin: Essences - Song 06 *light rose* blonde

Eyes: IKON - Eternal Eyes - Glass (S)
Lashes: Miamai - Catwalk Lashes_Glitter 01
Earrings: [MAGIC NOOK] - Vintage DJ Earring
Dress: ::DirtyMind:: - Black Suspender Dress (XS)
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Clutch: (Milk Motion) - daliesque clutch - eye
Ring: .Shi - Eye Ring_L [Black]
Tights: ::DirtyMind::  - Punchured Leather Socks
Booties: ::DirtyMind:: - Xania Boots (Cray)

Location: Baiastice
Poses: Slouch by Eira Juliesse

No comments: