Sunday, May 18, 2014

red [HOT]


With all the nostalgic goodness at this month's Collabor88, I couldn't wait to dive into a style I've always wanted to do... the classic Pin Up!  I usually try to rock a bit of whimsy in my look so the fun little cherries help me keep my cute quotient  while I rock out in the manly garage. Don't ask me anything about cars though, my job is  strictly to be the decoration!



I had to dive into a bit of rockabilly music to find some more inspiration for the post. Enjoy this classic tune, Red Hot.


Be safe out there my little fashionistas! The world is full of great finds, shop responsibly!

Happy Shopping!

Love, Vi

Do you like what you see? For all the great scoop, follow my blog and like my FB page!

Model/Photographer: Vixie Rayna

Styling Details AFTER The Jump!


Style Card:
Hair: TRUTH - Thelma [NEW] *Collabor88*
Skin: Belleza - Mimi Makeup 7 [March '14] *The ARCADE*
Eyes: IKON - Destiny Eyes - Aqua (S)
Liner: *BOOM* - Liquid Glaze (lashed) Black
Lipstick: Glam Affair - Aria - Lipstick Vinta - 08 [March '14] *The ARCADE*
Earring:  (Yummy) - Work Pearls Stud   - White [NEW] *Collabor88*
Necklace: (Yummy) - Fruit Necklace - Cherry [NEW] *Collabor88*
Top: tres blah - Bardot Halter (M) - Cherries [NEW] *Collabor88*
Tattoo: Tenjin  - Passion Tattoo - Faded - M
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands (av) Casual / Elegant
Nails: (Nylon Outfitters) - Cherries [NEW] *Collabor88*
Shorts: (Milk Motion) - navy pin up shorts - M - red [NEW] *Collabor88*
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Feet High M
Shoes: ::HH:: Hucci - Pinup Peep - Moonglow [NEW] *Collabor88*

Poses: Ma Vie  by Mavi Beck - Flawless
Location: Nardya's Garage (Thanks Boo!)

No comments: