Monday, June 2, 2014

[fairy] LOVE


Anya Ohmai has released the most adorable collection of fairies for The ARCADE!  I played with them for hours and couldn't help resist making a little love story.

The ARCADE opened June 1, 2014!  Be sure to LIKE The Arcade's Facebook Page for updates and join the group inworld. For the full Shopping Guide - Click HERE!

One of my all time favorite movies is Legend, and this song is the perfect soundtrack for my little fairy love story - Loved by the Sun.

Be safe out there my little fashionistas! The world is full of great finds, shop responsibly!

Happy Shopping!

Love, Vi

Do you like what you see? For all the great scoop, follow my blog and like my FB page!

Model/Photographer: Vixie Rayna

Details AFTER The Jump!


Style Card:
!Ohmai: Dandelion Fairy Terrarium (Edited to remove the top and jar) [NEW] *The ARCADE*!Ohmai: Lady Bug Fairy [Companion] [NEW] *The ARCADE*
The Secret Store - Wild Flowers - Bouquet/Daisies (Edited) [March '14] *The ARCADE*
(iTuTu) - *happy stump-MINI*
[we're CLOSED] - grass field lush
Botanical - T2C Sugar Maple A [Modify Copy]

No comments: