Friday, November 13, 2009

Let It Snow



So i am getting uber excited about Christmas - i'm such a big kid and a couple of weeks ago i decided to change my sim to a winter theme - so with that, went a change in my wardrobe! i packed away my Summer attire and I brought out my Winter woolies yay me ! I wanted a fresh, cute cuddly look and newly released at Cynful @ the awesome GOLden Shopping sim are these delicious [Cynful] Buttee's, perfect for wearing with those cosy Winter boots - and that is exactly what i have done. Teamed with the cute Sweater Wellies from TOSL and this excellent sweater made my Chocolate Arashi of Couverture.


I needed the perfect hair for this outfit and i found it at :::69::: - Cute and girly - accessorised with these highly detailed and customisable sunglasses from [steinwerk] really finishes off this look which could have come straight off La Piste !

Head to Toe:

Skin: Belleza - Jesse Deep Tan 2
Eyes: Slink - Eyescream (Flecked Forest)
Hair: :::69::: - Escape 03 (Faded Brown)
Glasses: [steinwerk] - Fee (customised)
Sweater: couverture - Border Knit (Pink)
Pants: [Cynful] - Buttee's (White, no seam, no thong)
Boots: TOSL - Sweater Wellies (Snow)

All Pics Raw Shots From SL.

Photography, Modelled, Styled by Laya Felisimo

No comments: