Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Let the Music Play...



Music brings us inspiration and what better way to pay homage than a 80's inspired shoot. I've got my headphones, leotard, big hair and heels. We just need some music to get us started. I've been spinning Pat Benatar and Blondie all day. Sit back and enjoy!

LostAngel Industries is a powerhouse of poses and sets. An essential must-see for any blogger or fashionista. Each time I go to the store, I find something new! On my most recent outing at GOLden Shopping, I spied the Dormeuse DJ. It's an all inclusive furniture set, with chaise lounge (5 poses), speakers/rug, and headphones.

An 80's inspired shoot needs the perfect leotard and BoA Creations at GOLden Shopping has the perfect cut-out version. I even picked up some lace 1/2 stockings from Malibu and shoes from AMG Boudoir to complete the look.

Find your own inspiration at GOLden Shopping.



Hair: Magika - Rebel in Brown E
Skin: Dream Ink - F4.13
Eyes: MADesigns - Truth in Blue 7
Lashes: Glow Studio - Flutter Collection in Flutter Babe
Bodysuit: BoA Creations - Le Body in Red
Leggings: Malibu - 1/2 Stockings (From Outfit)
Shoes: AMG Boudoir - Beautybow in Red
Necklace: Sey - Tiger's Eye + Skull
Ring: JCNY - Florentine Collection
Headphones: Boon - Plain
Poses: LostAngel Industries - [LA] Sugababe #1, [LA] Spring Fever #5 and #6, [LA] Sweet Seduction #2
Set: LostAngel Industries - [LA] Dormeuse Deejay Set

No comments: