Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Glam Affair



Yes, we've established that I'm an addict. Shopping is my life. I can't help it. Isn't the first step admitting it?

Well, today I will lay a little blame on Glam Affair's Aida Ewing and Amberly Boccaccio. I'm in love with their Karin pants!! The flip-waist pant with flare legs are enough to make any shop-a-holic swoon. I only wish they sold them in a fat-pack, so I could enjoy 10-colors of happiness. Glam Affair just opened on the GOLden Shopping SIM and this is just a little taste of their designs!



Just next to Glam Affair is a great piercing and accessory store called SKREAM. I nabbed the Pearls of Love necklace in 3 colors. Of course I'm still rocking the hand rosary from Naith Smit and shoes from Boudoir. I just can't get enough!!

If you are in need of some tunes while you shop...DJane Cynthia Ultsch will be spinning live in the mix today (August 4th) @ GOLden Shopping. Come down from 10am until 12 Noon SLT!

TAXI





Style Card:
Skin - Redgrave -Moon in Pale Smoky
Hair - Glam Affair - Mischa
Shirt - Glam Affair - Cleo in Silver
Pants - Glam Affair - Karin in Black
Shoes - Boudoir - Metal Rib in Color Change (Silver)
Necklace - Skream - Pearls of Love in Eloquent Metal
Bracelet - Naith Smit Design - Hand Rosary

Poses - DeLa and Torridwear

Until next time...remember that Fashion is Fun (and addicting :P)!

*Pictures directly from Second Life, Crop ONLY*

No comments: