Sunday, July 24, 2011

[GizzA] Vix e Matt



I finally nabbed someone to be my hottie style partner on the blog. Please welcome Matteo Bettencourt! You may know him from his agency/shopping mall - OGlam Inc. He is a doll and I'm very happy he's joining me on some styling adventures!

First up is a fav of ours... GizzA! Giz and Auster are true superstars! Love the brand and it's easy to shoot styles featuring such incredible designs!

Style Cards:
On Vixie:
Outfit - GizzA - Gardenia Cocktail dress in Pinky
Skin - Glam Affair - Layla Light in MSW o1
Hair - Modern Gypsy /Labieja - Saleisha in Blanc
Gloves - LeeZu - A Mon Insu Gloves in Pink
Earrings - Miamai - River White Earring
Ring - Donna Flora - ECCENTRICA Ring
Shoes - Mstyle - Rivea Pumps In Nude

On Matteo:
Outfit - GizzA - Faust in Cream (Boots included)
Skin - Cheerno - Ollie Pale Base
Hairbase - AITUI - Standard
Earrings - Rozoregalia - Belial Pierce in Black


2 comments:

hostess milano said...

This is great fashion blog. This blog is very nice and informative. It is pretty hard task but your post and experience provide and teach me how to handle and make it more effective and manageable.Thanks for the advice. Today I am lucky and I find a lot of nice posts.

Vi & Matt said...

Thank you for lovely message hostest :)) Very sweet of you to say! I just blog what I'm feeling at the moment, and it's really humbling when someone says they like it. Hugs to you and good luck on your blog!