Monday, December 19, 2011

[AVENUE] Magazine December 2011







One of my favorite things in SL has been my work with AVENUE Magazine. As Fashion Editor, I've been able to interview the most talent people and share my own views on fashion and style. I've been writing my column, "Fun With Fashion", for three years. It seems like only yesterday and I have to say that I've grown ALOT. I'll save a flashback post for later. IF people ask :P


This month I'm sure you attended the most fabulous Vintage Fair brought to you by Keira Seerose and her team at Chic Management. It was a resounding success and I found inspiration from the theme and also the War Horse editorial in November Vogue.

I hope you enjoy it as much as Mattie and I had fun creating!

Read the article online in AVENUE Magazine on ISSUU.


Hugs!

No comments: