Tuesday, February 12, 2013

[Elegancia]


I am dying for spring, and lately I've felt in this grey fog just waiting for the beautiful green of a new season.  GizzA's new mesh dress reminded me of the sadness that comes at the end of the season and the joy you feel knowing that the bloom is just around the corner.


Of course, any one who knows me will attest to the fact I'm a hat whore. Yes I am insane for a beautiful chapeau! The new release from Glam Affair for Collabor88 is a stunner and again perfect for my spring ambitions.

If you are feeling a bit low and need a little reminder of what's to come... jump out to the great events and get a little retail therapy.

Happy Shopping!

Love, Vi

Styling Details AFTER the Jump!!



Style Card:
Hat:  Glam Affair - Oly Hat 01 (Tinted) [Collabor88] *NEW*
Hair: ""D!va""- "Asami" (Type A)(Black amber)
Skin: Belleza - Ava Fair 8
Eyes: IKON - Eternal Eyes - Glass (S)
Eyeliner: Glam Affair - Couture Eyeliner no.02
Gown: GizzA - Gilda Gown - Mesh [Floral Green] Size XS *NEW*
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hand Elegant1 / Mouse
Belt: GizzA - Anna Gown [Cream] Gem Belt
Poses: .label motion. - Noel Pose HUD *[TDR] Fusion* *NEW*


No comments: