Feels good to be back into the groove with blogging, it's always been a fun space to be creative and share things I love. With a busy real life, I wasn't able to post as often as I wanted. You won't believe the number of pending blog posts I have still! This one today is from a TDR Fusion a few months ago (terribly delayed!), big apologies but you can find the pants and earrings still at LeeZu [There is a 50% off sale at LeeZu so get your butts there before it ends!] Speaking of sales, do not forget the 100L sale at Glam Affair!
While I was catching up, I remembered the Monday Meme! I've been dying to join in Berry's Blogger Challenges, so I'm taking the opportunity to jump on the bandwagon for this week's Intriquing Question Meme!
- How do you deal with criticism? Taking criticism is how we all learn and grow. There are ways to give it though, so if it's given constructively I can take it well. But, if someone is rude or attacks it's hard to deal with.
- What’s the most infuriating thing other SL residents do? The most infuriating thing for me is when people make public drama for no reason. Things would be so much better if people took 5 minutes to message the other directly instead of sharing/airing their laundry on Blogs/Flickr/Plurk/FB, etc. Sometimes you just want to tell people to grow up!
- Which SL resident would you most like to have lunch with and why? This is a great question, I'd love to TP all of my great friends together for a lunch date in RL. Just get us all in the same room for laughs and good food.
- Who would you say is your “anti” role model? Someone who serves as a warning rather than an inspiration? My life has always been about the "Golden Rule", 'do unto others as you would have them do unto you'. I try to live by that as much as possible. You learn pretty quickly to trust your gut, and stick to who you are... I don't look at others as "anti" role models more so as... I just want to focus on being the person I am and take everyday is an opportunity to learn and grow. We all make mistakes, it's what we do to learn from them.
- What was something you used to enjoy, but was ruined for you? Flickr!! I used to REALLY enjoy Flickr but with the new layout it's been ruined for me. I still go there, but it's not how it used to be - the feel is gone and I don't use it as my main place to browse SL anymore.
- What’s something you want to do that you’d be embarrassed to tell other people about? Hmmm... I have always wanted to CREATE in SL, and I'd be incredibly embarrassed to actually do it. I have an admiration for designers in SL who put themselves out there everyday making something people love so much they purchase with their hard earned dollars. But, my building talents suck horribly and I have no patience for it. So, I enjoy other creative outlets like blogging/photography.
- What’s the oddest term of endearment you’ve ever used or that someone’s used for you? Loool - babushka! I don't know where it came from really, the guy is Italian and I'm American. So not sure how it happened but it was very cute and ODD!
- Have you ever fallen in love with another SL resident? Yes, of course several times. I'd be surprised if anyone said no to this one.
- Describe a time/event in your slife that you’re nostalgic for. There are a TON of great memories in SL. I loved being a NOOB, where everything is about discovering this fabulous world. The month my bestie Beanie and I adventured SL as beans was hilarious! We went on adventures like The Magical Television Plant! Of course, I'm always so proud of my work in fashion so I'm nostalgic for the awesome times I had as Fashion Editor of AVENUE Magazine and Executive and Features Editor with MODAVIA.
- What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you? My SL has been truly blessed, by both my friends whom I adore and the designers I've been honored to work with.... They have given me the sweetest things like gifts of their designs and even named work for me in inspiration. I'm very spoiled and if anything I don't feel I give enough back. :)
Here is a little TUNEAGE to enjoy while MEME'ing!
Be safe out there my little fashionistas! The world is full of great finds, shop responsibly!
Do you like what you see? For all the great scoop, follow my blog and like my FB page!
Model/Photographer: Vixie Rayna
Styling Details AFTER The Jump!
Hair: LWL - Widow's Frizz /blonde
Hairbase: TuTy's - LIMBO / platinum
Headwrap: L&H - Ntouko /black
Skin: Glam Affair - Zara- Europa 07 BL
Earrings: LeeZu - Amour Serpent / silver [MESH]
Top: LeeZu - Punjab / black [MESH]
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands Casual
Ring: .Shi - Eye Ring L [Black]
Pants: LeeZu - Me Like It /black [MESH] [SALE] *LeeZu 50% Off Sale*
Feet: [GOS] - Mesh Feet - Arched Foot - XS
Set/Poses: oOo Studio - Stacked