Sunday, March 2, 2014

[paradise]


Quick post to share more goodies from The Arcade. I've paired my latest finds with a few pieces from TDR - Fusion and Collabor88.  So get ready for some serious shopping people!


The fruit hat from Enfant Terrible was something I had my eye on even before the event opened, so when we were offered a blogger pack, I couldn't help but squeal in delight. So here is my take on a more modern Carmen Miranda. My own personal style-paradise.

Enjoy a little tuneage today courtesy of the fabulous Coldplay.
Be safe out there my little fashionistas! The world is full of great finds, shop responsibly!

Happy EVENT shopping!

Love, Vi

Do you like what you see? For all the great scoop, follow my blog and like my FB page!

Model/Photographer: Vixie Rayna

Styling Details AFTER The Jump!


Style Card:
Hat: .Enfant Terrible. - Fruit hat from Rio [NEW] *The ARCADE*
Hair: (fd) - Little Queen - Red 3 [NEW] *The ARCADE*
Skin: Glam Affair - Aria skin - Asia - Combination 12 C [NEW] *The ARCADE*
Eyes: IKON - Eternal Eyes - Glass (S)
Ears: [MANDALA] - Steking EARS
Eyeliner: Essences - Eyeliner V2.0 [NEW] *TDR FUSION*
Necklace: (Kunglers Extra) - Tamarindo - Necklace - Golden [NEW] *TDR FUSION*
Shirt: Color.Me.H.O.F - Mesh [Puff Sleeve Blouse[White]_S
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands (av) Casual/Elegant
Clutch: ::HH:: Hucci - LaRosita Clutch Leather - Sand [NEW] *The ARCADE*
Bag: :pesca: - watch bag bird2 [NEW] *The ARCADE*
Ring: Shakeup! - Luna Ring [13]  [Past Item from The Arcade]
Skirt: Baiastice - Lian Longuette Skirt-lace-celeste-size M [NEW] *TDR FUSION*
Feet: Slink - Mesh Feet (Av Enhance) Medium S
Shoes: fri. - Jet.Heels (Earth) [NEW] *Collabor88*

Pose: Label Motion

Set:
Scarlet Creative - Mountain Lodge Mesh House [NEW] *The ARCADE*

No comments: