Sunday, May 4, 2014

slow[Motion]


I feel as if everything is going in slow motion as the rest of the world speeds by. It seems like yesterday we just had the first whisper of spring, then suddenly the pretty blooms are disappearing as May is here already.  Maybe there is never enough time.

Speaking of time, the final days of the April round of Collabor88 are here. You have a couple of days left to pick up your favorite finds at some bargain prices before the new round begins May 8th.


Oh I picked up a really basic WACOM tablet last month and I've been practicing more with my drawing. It's really easy to use, just taking some time to master.  I picked mine up on Amazon, for just under $100. It's great for adding hair, and making more precise lines of highlight.  I still use my mouse to smooth/liquify.

My musical inspiration for this post comes from a new to me band, PHOX.  The song "Slow Motion" is a little piece of spring-time heaven.
 
Be safe out there my little fashionistas! The world is full of great finds, shop responsibly!

Happy Shopping!

Love, Vi

Do you like what you see? For all the great scoop, follow my blog and like my FB page!

Model/Photographer: Vixie Rayna

Styling Details AFTER The Jump!


Style Card:
Hair: ISON - Ruby
Skin: Belleza - Ava Med TLC 3
Eyes: IKON - Eternal Eyes - Glass (S)
Eyeliner: *BOOM* - Liquid Glaze (lashed) Black
Face Mask: LaGyo - Maylea veil headpiece Silver [NEW] *Collabor88*
Necklace: LaGyo - Mackenzie necklace Silver [March '14] *Collabor88*
Top: tres blah - Bandeau Top - Lace [NEW] *Collabor88*
Ring: LaGyo - Mackenzie ring Silver L [March '14] *Collabor88*
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands (av) Casual / Elegant M
Clutch: Baiastice - Lilia clutch-iceberg [NEW] *Collabor88*
Skirt: (Nylon Outfitters) - Tutu Skirt - White - Medium [NEW] *Collabor88*
Shoes: [Gos] - Miranda Chunky Pump - Milk - M [NEW] *Collabor88*

Poses:
Ma Vie by Mavi Beck - Becoming - [NEW] Lazy Sunday
Label Motion by Anne Dakun - Love Set - [NEW] *TDR Birthday*

1 comment:

Pintar Elaire said...

Great post thanks for sharing it.