Friday, January 4, 2013

[Explorer]


Happy New Year everyone!! No, this isn't another party celebrating bring in the cheer post. I have been spending a lot more time in SL exploring and I keep feeling that wanderlust set in. I jumped off my platform and went adventuring to Lost World.


It's a wonderful sim filled with gothic ruins. I had fun roaming around the sim. It's a great place for photos. So throw on some cute wanderwear and get off your platform.

I'm wearing a cute little tattered sweater from Ladies Who Lunch - it's a mesh and sculpt mix that's perfect for the medieval sex kitten. Who's ready for some pillaging fun?

More photos and styling credits AFTER the Jump!




I'm still in love with Amberly from Glam Affair.  The lips are so juicy and plump! Superb job by Miss Aida.  I can't wait to see what's coming next.


For poses, I am in love with Label Motion!  She always includes this easy to use HUD for her pose sets. I just throw it on and presto, I'm set for any adventure shoots.

Don't forget to pick up the boots from  Schadenfreude while they are still available at December's Collabor88 cycle!


Happy Exploring!
Love, Vi

Model/Photographer: Vixie Rayna

Style Card:
Hair: [LeLutka] -WHITNEY - WalnutWhip
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - America 09 D
Eyes: IKON - Eternal Eyes - Glass (S)
Earrings:  [ glow ] studio - Little Cross Earring
Sweater Tunic: [LWL] - Deconstructed Jumper (Purple with Cross) *Mixed Purple/Heather*
Lingerie: The Sea Hole - Catalina Bra - Phoenix *Dec Collabor88*
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hand Casual
Bag: Tee*fy - Mini Crossbody Bag Solids violet *Gacha Event*
Boots: Schadenfreude - Leith Boot *Dec Collabor88*
Poses: -.label motion.- Linka Pose HUD *TDR Fusion*
Location: Lost World





No comments: