Sunday, December 30, 2012

[Geisha] House



Exploring SL is one of my favorite things to do! We have this gigantic world full of amazing SIMS.  Today I found myself among the Geisha Houses, and I couldn't help but feel inspired.  Read more for SLURL and styling info!


Collabor88 for December had tons of great finds, including this little Japanese dress. I'm wearing here as a shirt over my leggings from Hucci and accented with a great belt from GizzA. Taketomi just released this amazing new bob! The dipdye set is a great buy because it includes basic subtle dips and this fun blonde/red one.


I had so much fun styling and traveling today! Hope you will check out the sim and share your photos!

Happy Exploring!

Love, Vi

Model/Photographer: Vixie Rayna

Styling Details AFTER the JUMP!

Style Card:
Hair: [taketomi] - Kiko_DippuDye02*NEW*
Skin: Glam Affair - Renee - Christmas edition 01 D *NEW**Attic Exclusive*
Eyes: IKON - Eternal Eyes - Glass (S)
Lashes: Glam Affair - Couture Eyeliner no.02
Shirt: r2  - A/D/E dress"matsushima"{XXS}kikuzakura *Collabor88 December*
Belt: GizzA - Baroque Sicily / Belt
Pants: ::HH:: Hucci - Bali Leggings XS - Midnight
Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Casual
Shoes: Maitreya Gold - Liaison - Oil XS Rigged
Poses: -.label motion.- Lena Pose HUD *TDR Fusion*

Location SLURL: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/TK%20Genesys/208/89/24

No comments: