Sunday, December 23, 2012

[MORE] TDR Fusion


Yes another Mayfair photo! I couldn't help it - finally I'm able to rezz and take piccies on the sim. SO, I popped my cherry so to speak. Deal with it :P


I love the new selections from TDR Fusion that opened yesterday. Lots from R.icielli but I loved the fat pack of print-screen tanks. Paired with their skin tight high-waisted jeans, you are bound to want to strut your stuff. Super sexy and chic! 


The accessories available at TDR are always amazing!  I loved the new LaGyo earrings and Glow Studio necklace. I added the clutch from R.icielli that was only 70L last week with a great dress. Don't miss out on the bargains people!



Happy Shopping!

Love, Vi

Model/Photographer: Vixie Rayna
Location: Mayfair

Styling Details AFTER the Jump!


Style Card:
Hair: [LeLutka] - CACHET pony - AuburnHaze
Skin: [PXL] - FAITH PA NE MEB C1 FR
Eyes: IKON - Eternal Eyes - Glass (S)
Liner: Glam Affair - Couture Eyeliner no.02
Lashes: Al Vulo! - MEsh Lashes Lyala *NEW* *TDR FUSION*
Makeup: Glam Affair - Make-up Layer 15
Earrings: LaGyo -Lost crystal earring Gold *NEW* *TDR FUSION*
Necklace: [ glow ] studio - Cascade Spike Necklace (gold) *NEW* *TDR FUSION*
Shirt: Ricielli Mesh - (XS) Loose tank //classy *NEW* *TDR FUSION*
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hand Casual
Clutch: Ricielli Mesh - Gia clutch /GOLD
Jeans: Ricielli Mesh - (XS) Highwaisted Jeans ///mediumwash
Shoes: Maitreya Gold - Liaison - Oil XS Rigged

Poses: -.label motion.- Linka Poses for TDR *NEW* *TDR FUSION*




No comments: