Friday, December 7, 2012

[ARMY] of Me


I just didn't think today could get better... boy was I wrong!  The new release from DIRAM is this stunning mesh overcoat, with a tremendous color scheme! There are only 100 of this coat available now at Limited Bazaar at Euphoria.


 I loved playing with the colors in this look! The browns, blues and red really lent themselves to an adventurous styling challenge. Plus, I really love any opportunity to show off my favorite RARE find from my gacha addiction, the Studded Clutch from Milk Motion. It was from the last ARCADE event but it's still a goodie!


The new Liaison shoes from Maitreya Gold are just a to-die-for pair of stilettos. After running to snatch up my own pair, I had to send a message to Onyx letting her know how happy I was with this new release. Drool worthy is an understatement! 

MORE, more...MORE AFTER the JUMP!



I'm loving this new Monday skin from Essences available now at TDR Fusion. Three options are available, and I really adored this bright red lip version. It's a great bargain skin, simply stunning! The lovely Julia has a new Ombre version of her Brillante jewelry line. The fade of ombre is really beautiful.


As always, I'm a pose whore. Yes, admitting you have a problem is the first step. The Miaa line from Diesel Works is full of very striking and editorial poses perfect for a dramatic photo shoot. Named for the lovely Miaa Rebane, it's a great addition to any collection.

Happy Shopping!
Love, Vi

Model/Photographer: Vixie Rayna

Style Card:
Hat: tram - anchor cap 5 (Old Gacha Event Item)
Hair: [LeLutka] - EFFECT - Bournville
Skin: Essences - Monday - The Last Kiss - dark *TDR Fusion* *NEW*
Eyes: IKON - Eternal Eyes - Glass
Eyeliner: -Glam Affair- Couture Eyeliner no.02
Necklace: je suis...- brillante "ombre" necklace *fashion limited* *NEW*
Coat: DIRAM - Megan Coat XXS- *Limited Bazaar @ Euphoria *NEW*
Camisole/Panties: *League* Sakura (2011 Vintage Fair Item)
Girdle/Stockings: Maitreya - Allure Girdle - Brown with Neutral03 Stockings
Clutch: (Milk Motion) - Studded clutch - A - snake blue (Old ARCADE Item)
Ring: je suis... - brillante "ombre" ring *fashion limited* *NEW*
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hand Relax/Flat
Shoes: Maitreya Gold - Liaison - Violet-Blue XS/S/M Unrigged *NEW*

Poses: Diesel Works - Miaa by Rogan Diesel

No comments: