Saturday, December 29, 2012

[Yellow]


It's hard to believe this year is nearly gone. Seems like yesterday we just celebrated New Years and that time is nearly upon us again!  I do hope everyone made each moment count in 2012 and are looking forward to all the possibilities of 2013! 

Most of my time lately has been with family in real life, so I was happy to escape for a little SL break the other day. Throwing on LeeZu's new Time Square Overknee Boots, I visited one of the most beautiful sims... Alirium.


I love the warm colors and the soft focus sort of haze of nature at Alirium. You can't help but feel the warmth. For my look, I just played with the yellows from the boots and built with some pieces from Ladies Who Lunch and LpD.



Happy Shopping!

Love, Vi

Model/Photographer: Vixie Rayna

Styling Details AFTER the JUMP!


Style Card:
Hair: booN - SCO052 hair chocolate
Skin: [KOOQLA] - Spacecat(neu)~no brow *LIMITED EDITION - Sold Out*
Eyes: IKON - Eternal Eyes - Glass (S)
Eyeliner: Glam Affair - Couture Eyeliner no.02
Fur/Necklace: *LpD* - *Boho Girl* Jacket & Necklace (Tinted)
Dress: [LWL] - Ribbed Tank (harvest) XS
Gloves: [LeeZu!] - Nif Nif Gloves S <mesh,rigged> /brown
Boots: [LeeZu!] - Time Square Overknee Boots S <mesh,rigged> /occer *NEW*

Poses: Slouch by Eira Juliesse

A little tuneage for you!

No comments: