Sunday, January 3, 2010

Where's Aimee?



LeeZu Baxter, designer extraordinaire, has done it again with the release of Aimee. I had heard about this dress for over a month, as it was being made for MVW 4th Runner-up Ella Quinsette (UK). I'm a loyal employee, and even I wondered just how different it could be than other SL gowns. LeeZu's work has surprised even me, and I have high expectations when it comes to her. This dress is revolutionary as it fits ANY pose. It moves with you! The dress doesn't drag behind you, it's stunning. Your legs will never pass through a gown AGAIN. It's remarkable...in fact I tested out a zillion poses with it. I am still amazed.



Style Card:
Skin -[KA] - Bardot Agnes Pale in Makeup 06
Hair - Maitreya - Alex in Walnut
Eyes - MADesign - Truth in Blue7
Lashes - MMS (Now Lelutka) - Photoshoot II
Gown - LeeZu - Aimee in Graybrown
Shoes - Courtisane - Hors D'Haleine in Graybrown
Poses - Torridwear

Huggles,
Vixie

No comments: