Monday, November 12, 2012

[Denim] Splash


The cool weather is upon us but that doesn't mean we have to surround ourselves in fall colors! I love a pop of color with denim. You can perk up a basic denim with a splash of reds, oranges, and even turquoise!  With the newish releases from Drift you'll be happy in love with the amazing options. New designer Kallisto Destiny (\o/ mah humps!) has been a MACHINE with all of the great fashionable releases!  I'm sorely behind in blogging and I had to show off my new armwarmers and boatneck denim shirt. 


Pairing the denim top with a great TDR find from mijn.botique, the cosmic jeans! I love the splash of color across the fabric. It went perfectly with my Drift pieces.  I was beginning to feel like a MESH hoarder with my collection of goodies!



Model/Photographer: Vixie Rayna
Style Card [AFTER THE JUMP!]

Style Card:

Hair - [e] Figure - Brown 09

Eyes - MADesigns - EYES_NATURE ~ Ink Sea

Skin - LAQ ~ Essential Saga - Tone 1.0 (+Eyeliner) *NEW*

Sweater -  DRIFT - Cozy Boatneck - Denim *NEW*

Jeans - mijn.botique - Cosmic Jeans *special for TDR* *NEW*

Earrings - MG - Earring - Valencia

Armwarmers - DRIFT - Unisex [Mesh] M - Turquoise

Nails - je suis...naive - v.2 BASIC NAILS handsize 20

Boots - ISON - kippen wedge - (desert)





Poses - Diesel works - Vixie poses


No comments: