Sunday, November 18, 2012

[Fragile]



Quick post today because I've been trying for days to get this shot.  The set has been something I've been dying to work with, an amazing mesh creation from Nardya Rousselot the Shana Walk-In Closet for The Loft is perfection. Filled with some of my favorite items from my inventory, I was just hoping to catch the perfect photo. To my rescue came the lovely and talented Kallisto Destiny with her super computer and graphics card! The shot came out exactly how I wanted... a bit melancholy but beautiful. Feeling a bit like the girl who has everything, but nothing at all.

I love the new hat from Drift, it's really an editorial piece that more than sets the mood for any high fashion shot. Kallisto Destiny is a doll and whipped this version up for me to match the new coat from Belgravia. For the ultimate ode to fall, I paired the new leggings from Baiastice with the ankle boots from Kunglers and topped off with some must-have accessories. First, the Slink mesh hands because well...they are awesome!  And, lastly, my uber cute mini crossbody bag from Tee*fy. It's an old gacha find but well worth the money I dropped to get this color! 

Happy Shopping!

Model/Stylist: Vixie Rayna
Photographer: Kallisto Destiny

Styling info after the jump!




Style Card:
Hat: DRIFT - Pimpin - Carrot Furball *coming soon* (Other versions at L'accessories)
Hair: booN -  KED937 - hair chocolate
Skin: LAQ - Saga - Tone 1 *NEW*
Earrings: (Kunglers Extra) Camelia - golden
Coat - [Belgravia] - Suede VCoat - M - Tango *NEW*
Shirt - Kyoot - Antiqued Autumn - Orange
Necklace - MG - Alchemy Charm -  Coins Gold *NEW* (Collabor88)
Bag - Tee*fy  - Mini Crossbody Bag ( Pure Leather Camel)
Leggings - Baiastice - Fall Mesh - West Print
Hands - Slink - Mesh Hands
Shoes - Kunglers - Ankle Boot - Snake B/W *NEW*

SET:
Closet - The Loft - Shana Walk-In Closet by Nardya Rousselot
Stool - Lisp - Oslo Urchin by Pandora Popstar
Accessories - From Vixie's Real Closet (Inventory) *see notes on Flickr for full details*

No comments: