Friday, November 30, 2012

[Shadow] of Your Heart

A falling star fell from your heart
And landed in my eyes
I screamed aloud, as it tore through them
And now it's left me blind

The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out
You left me in the dark
No dawn, no day, I'm always in this twilight
In the shadow of your heart

And in the dark, I can hear your heartbeat... [FW]


Model/Photographer: Vixie Rayna




Styling Info After the JUMP!

Style Card:
Hair: [LeLutka] - EXPERT - Bournville
Skin: Glam Affair - Leah Natural - 11 D
Blindfold: [Etchaflesh] -  Red Silk
Earrings: (Kunglers Extra) - Crisalida  - gold
Lingerie: NX-Nardcotix - Lulu
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hand - Elegant/Casual
Feet: Maitreya Gold - Bare Foot Tip-Toe

Build by William Weaver (Textured by Vixie Rayna) *FREE HERE*
Set Pieces by Ravyn Hynes [MudHoney] Lounge Pillows Winter and Tan Flowers Rug
Poses by Rogan Diesel for  Diesel Works - Kneeled

No comments: