Monday, September 15, 2008

Southern Comfort



It's been a lazy weekend for me, and now it's Monday. BOOOOO! Have you got the workday blues, too? If so, glam it up with this amazing dress from Kunglers. I tried my best to capture the wonderful layers of the skirt prim, it's too delicious for words. The prim is a mix of animal prints, feathers, and sheer fabrics. The dress is exceptionally well made and is part of Kunglers' couture line. We won't get into a couture in SL debate. Personally, I don't care what the designer calls their clothing, as long as it looks good on me. Yes, I'm vain. In fact, I told one of my friends that I felt like a lioness and rightfully declared myself "Queen of the Jungle." She laughed and basically called me an idiot as lions live in the Savannah. Obviously the designer of Kunglers knows this little fact too as the dress is named Savannah. ;)
Enjoy your Monday and remember, Fashion is FUN!

Model/Photographer: Vixie Rayna

Style Card:
Skin: Blowpop Tuesday Honey in Shir Seductive
Hair: Maitreya Mica 2008 in Autumn
Dress: Kunglers Savannah
Hosiery: Sheer Fishnet Tights
Necklace: JCNY Stella Couture Fashion Necklace (Metal Changed to Black)
Shoes: Stiletto Moody Bitch Bootie in Black
Eyes: MMS Deep Blue (No Longer for Sale)
Lashes: Cake Bedroom Lashes

Music: The Donnas' Fall Behind Me

No comments: