Wednesday, March 6, 2013

[Amberly] Contest


 Glam Affair has a new contest for their beautiful Amberly skin.  It's a fun way to showcase your style and show-off your favorite editions of this skin. The linden prizes are really nice and also Aida Ewing will photograph the winners in the upcoming Luria skin launch!


You can submit two photos for the contest and here are my entries. I had a lot of fun putting together the looks. It was very hard to choose a skin, because I love the makeups for the main skin line and of course the Petal special edition.

Deadline is March 15th! Hurry up and submit your photos!

Contest info is located on the Glam Affair Flickr page. Submit your entries to the Glam Affair - Amberly Photo Contest Flickr group.

Happy Snapping!

Love, Vi

Do you like what you see? For all the great scoop, follow my blog and like my FB page!

Model/Photographer: Vixie Rayna

**Please note the contest requirements entry 900x1500 minimum! I've shown details of my entries in square for my blog.

Styling Details AFTER The Jump!



Style Cards:

Photo I:
Hair: Taketomi - Kiko_DippuDye10
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Europa 10 D with Freckles
Eyes: IKON - Eternal - Glass (S)
Eyeliner: Glam Affair - Couture no.02
Ornament: Glam Affair - Slice of Paradise /orange [NEW] *The ARCADE*


Photo II:
Hair: Magika -Plenty - HUD1 [NEW]
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Europa 07 D with Freckles
Eyes: IKON - Eternal - Glass (S)
Eyeliner: Glam Affair - Couture no.02
Earring: Pididdle/Bellballs -  Fringed Cuff - SnowBird L (Copper Finish)

No comments: