Saturday, March 9, 2013

[the]Goddess

Fashion For Life 2013 is hours away and I'm really amazed by all the stunning creations this year. It's awe inspiring to know so many donated their time to such a great cause. I found inspiration in their efforts and I'm excited to share these beautiful works!

PULL created the most stunning jade green gown with such a lush texture, it was the dress that led me down the formal path! The golden bouquet upon my head is a stunner from Finesmith and one of my fav finds at FFL!

 Another tremendous find is the Dana gown from Bliss Couture. I love the sequins with the ombre effect!  The Miamai headpiece is one of the most original creations in SL, and for ages I've wanted to use it in a photo. I've tinted it a bit to coordinate, but I love unexpected macabre of it all. I had a bit of fun with the Shakeup! fans from The Arcade with each of my looks.

Last but not least is a new release from CIA! Ayla created something so original and chic. I loved the wild animal print panels over such a formal dress. I played up the colors with the new headpiece from Glam Affair available exclusively at Collabor88.

A few parting words today...

Inspiration guides me in life. It's where I find my peace.  Ever so more in these past few years, I try to let that little voice speak louder and lead the way. It's like learning to trust an instinct. As a cancer survivor, you learn to appreciate the that voice even more and strive to find that zone of comfort and creativity.  To all the survivors, caregivers & loved ones...make each moment count to honor the gifts we've been given and to honor those lost. Thank you to all of the designers, organizers and volunteers who put so much time and effort into this year's Fashion For Life 2013.

Be safe out there my little fashionistas! The world is full of great finds, shop responsibly!

Happy Shopping!

Love, Vi

Do you like what you see? For all the great scoop, follow my blog and like my FB page!

Model/Photographer: Vixie Rayna

Styling Details AFTER The Jump!


Style Card:

Look1:
Headpiece: FINESMITH - bouquet tropic *Coming March 9 to FFL 2013*
Hair: LaViere - Natalia/BrownRoots
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Artic - Candy 04 D [NEW] *Collabor88*
Eyes: IKON - Eternal Eyes - Glass (S)
Eyeliner: Glam Affair - Party Eyeliner
Necklace: FINESMITH - Fortune
Gown: [PULL] - Limted Je Dress XS*Coming March 9 to FFL 2013*
Ring: (Kunglers Extra) - Livia - Golden ring
Fan: Shakeup - Arcade Fan [HYDRANGEA][NEW] *The ARCADE*
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hand Elegant/Mouse
Shoes: REDGRAVE - Shoes Cathy - 12colors

Poses: Slouch by Eira Juliesse

Look2:
Headpiece: Miamai - Memento Night fascinator (Tinted)
Hair: !lamb. - Gemini (Mesh) - Honeycomb Ombre
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Artic - Candy 03 D [NEW] *Collabor88*
Eyes: IKON - Eternal Eyes - Glass (S)
Eyeliner: Glam Affair - Party Eyeliner
Gown: !*Bliss Couture*! - Dana Gown - XS*Coming March 9 to FFL 2013*
Fan: Shakeup - Arcade Fan [HIBISCUS][NEW] *The ARCADE*
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hand Elegant/Mouse
Shoes: REDGRAVE - Shoes Cathy - 12colors

Poses: Diesel Works by Rogan Diesel

Look3:
Headpiece: Glam Affair - I Follow Rivers, in Aqua Bomb (Tinted) [NEW] *Collabor88*
Hair: !lamb. - Blush (Mesh) - Honeycomb Ombre
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Artic - Candy 04 D [NEW] *Collabor88*
Eyes: IKON - Eternal Eyes - Glass (S)
Eyeliner: Glam Affair - Party Eyeliner
Necklace: (Kunglers Extra) - Maracuja - FFL Especial Edition *Coming March 9 to FFL 2013*
Gown: [CIA Designs] - Vibrant Evening gown (Eggplant)  - XS [NEW]
Ring: Donna Flora - ZSAZSA ring tiger gold  L
Fan: Shakeup - Arcade Fan [CHIC][NEW] *The ARCADE*
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hand Elegant/Mouse
Shoes: REDGRAVE - Shoes Cathy - 12colors

Poses: Slouch by Eira Juliesse

No comments: