Thursday, March 7, 2013

[Geek] Arcade


The ARCADE is still going strong and I had to share a few more finds along with the cutest new release from Elymode! I'm sure most will rock the dress in all it's sexy goodness, but I was feel a bit geeky today.


The adorable cap from Milk Motion was one of my random buys and happily landed the orange one I wanted. My luckiest purchase by far was the boots from Ison. One play and I scored the Rare Floral version. Yes, I squealed! This is totally why gacha is so addictive, you get a little high when you win the rare!


Those LeeZu curtains sure are getting a workout in my studio! I love using them for backdrops and my little house never looked cuter. Score squared!


The Arcade opened March 1, 2013!  Be sure to LIKE The Arcade's Facebook Page for updates and join the group inworld. For the full Shopping Guide - Click HERE!

Be safe out there my little fashionistas! The world is full of great finds, shop responsibly!

Happy Shopping!

Love, Vi

Do you like what you see? For all the great scoop, follow my blog and like my FB page!

Model/Photographer: Vixie Rayna

Styling Details AFTER The Jump!


Style Card:
Hat: (Milk Motion) - wool-felt cat hat - studded - orange [NEW] *The ARCADE*
Hair: Truth - Short with Bangs (Brown) *Free in your inventory*
Skin: Glam Affair - Luria skin - 14 [NEW] *The ARCADE*
Eyes: IKON - Eternal Eyes - Glass (S)
Eyeliner1: Glam Affair - Couture Eyeliner no.02
Eyeliner2: R.icielli - EOS glitter eyeliner #green
Glasses: [LeeZu!] - Twiggy Glasses SMALL (mesh,not rigged,texture change)
Shirt: *COCO* - BowShirt(White)
Dress: elymode - Starlight Dress - xs - earthy [NEW]
Ring: LaGyo - Bonbon ring gold L
Bag: The Secret Store - Tiny Satchel - Nude *Tinted*
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hand Elegant/ Mouse
Socks: LaViere - Basic Mid Calf Socks White
Boots: ISON - hawkin boot (floral) *RARE* [NEW] *The ARCADE*

Poses: Label Motion by Anne Dakun

Set:
Curtains: [LeeZu!]- Greta Curtains Mesh /dummy 7 [NEW] *The ARCADE*
Lamp: Trompe Loeil - Spotlight Lamp (m/c) [NEW] *The ARCADE*
Newspaper: LISP - Pile of Newspapers
Bench: The Loft - Tribeca Bench
Books: The Loft - Book Stack
Teacup & Saucer: Schadenfreude - Yellow Tako Teacup (tea) [NEW] *The ARCADE*
Flowers: *BOOM* - Nature's Crown (vintage mix) [NEW] *The ARCADE*
Bag: LaGyo - Triple leather bag saddle [NEW] *The ARCADE*
Hat Boxes: Clawtooth - Doolittle Prize 10 [NEW] *The ARCADE*

1 comment:

E said...

OMG vixie that is freakin' fabulous!