Friday, March 15, 2013

[japanese]SONG


Hello world, quick post with more Skin Fair 2013 goodness! This is the lovely Song skin from the illusive Shai Delacroix from Casa Del Shai.  She is back with two new Japanese inspired skins exclusively at Skin Fair.


I've always loved kimono's ever since my Aunt brought me back a beautiful doll in full silk kimono from her business trip in Japan. Ever since, I've found it to be the epitome of innocence and beauty.  Shai captures that innocence with her fully hand painted skin.

Happy Shopping!

Love, Vi

Do you like what you see? For all the great scoop, follow my blog and like my FB page!

Model/Photographer: Vixie Rayna

Styling Details AFTER The Jump!


Style Card:
Hair: booN - KTW810 / HAMU38 chocolate
Ornament: kanzashi - falling petals silver/pink
Skin: *Shai* - Song Skin - Chou - CLV1 [COMING March 15th] *SKIN FAIR 2013*
Eyes: FASHISM - 'Sunrise' Eyes - Deep Brown (S)
Lashes: [LeLutka] - Blow
Kimono: EXiA -Antique kimono 4
Ring: LaGyo - Isabella Ring Fuxia silver [NEW] *Collabor88*
Flowers: p.c.; - Antique Flowers
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hand Elegant/ Mouse

Poses: Imeka

No comments: