Wednesday, March 20, 2013

[Pia]


Just a super quick post to share another love post for the new Pia skirt from [LeeZu!]. I keep finding excuses to wear it, so I thought I'd share. I've paired with the AMAZING studded jacket from Baiastice. Which, BTW comes with great HUD to change the inner shirt and stud textures.


Happy Shopping!

Love, Vi

Do you like what you see? For all the great scoop, follow my blog and like my FB page!

Model/Photographer: Vixie Rayna

Styling Details AFTER The Jump!


Style Card:
Hair: Magika - [Hair S] Quote HUD1
Skin: Elysium -  Fei (no eyebrow.) - light w. frex [NEW] *SKIN FAIR 2013*
Eyes: IKON - Eternal Eyes - Glass (S)
Eyeliner: Glam Affair - Couture Eyeliner no.02
Eyeliner: R.icielli - EOS glitter eyeliner #pink
Jacket: Baiastice - Studded Leather jacket with top-red-size XS [NEW]
Shirt: [LeeZu!]  - LuLu Blouse (Shirt & Pants Layer) /cream [NEW]
Ring: .Shi - Eye Ring_L [Copper]
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hand Elegant /Mouse
Skirt: [LeeZu!]  - Pia Skirt M (mesh,rigged + Underpants Layer) ) /beige [NEW]
Shoes: [Gos] - Angelina Peeptoe - Seduction Collection - XS [NEW]

Poses: Diesel Works - Alex by Rogan Diesel [NEW] *Collabor88*

No comments: